Pages

29 March 2013

14th - 21st March 2013 - Drawing in Spain

- Based in the small hillside village of 'Cutar', around 40 mins from Malaga.
- Went with 3 classmates and a tutor.
- A typical day consisted of being out of the door for 9 - travelling to the day's inspiring destination - drawing as much as we like with lunch out - then back home for a tutorial at 7 ish.

It was a fantastic week and well worth the money. The tutorials were really in depth and in addition to helping me with my drawing, I got many ideas of how I could develop my current project into 3rd year.

Here's a few of the portraits I drew from the week:


Antonio

- Owner of the village bar - lovely, friendly character - sat for us for a good hour.


- Brought us moscatel dried grapes - grown in the area - and eggs from his hens - delicious!






Man in a bar in Malaga


- Was difficult to draw as he was having a meal!



Jonathan

- Artist living in Cutar - sat for us for 20 mins






Sophie






Martyn